Random good picture Not show
1. A ripple of lapis lazuli and there was no sign of it.
2. Experimental results show that lapis lazuli specimens of different qualities have different compositions and structures.
3. And it is the color of lapis lazuli.
4. A blue pigment made from powdered lazuli.
5. They are circling the Lapis Lazuli stone in clockwise direction.
6. Material: Lapis Lazuli. It is carved out a whole piece of Lapis Lazuli, with delicated craftmanship.
7. The content of barium in lazuli was successfully determined by oxygen - enriched shield flame atomic absorption spectrometry.
8. A blue pigment made from powdered lapis lazuli.
9. Lapis lazuli is a dark blue microcrystalline rock composed primarily of the mineral lazurite .
10. Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest and a proof of cultural exchange and eastern world.
11. Egyptian Bronze Mask of a God with lapis lazuli and Guilding.
12. The sea was of a lapis lazuli blue.
13. Above are towers adorned with gold, silver, lapis lazuli, crystal, mother-of-pearl, red pearls, and carnelian.
14. They are circling the Lazuli stone in clockwise direction.
15. Outside the light was dazzling, the sky as blue as lapis lazuli.
16. The staircase and walls are of white marble, with the addition of lapis lazuli for the geometrical floor pattern.
17. The categories and quantities of accompanying minerals provide beneficial information for exploring the provenance of tapis lazuli.
18. For example, ultramarine, made by the grinding of lapis lazuli, and red pigments made of sulphur and silver, were admired for their cost.
19. Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further.
20. Swimming around the capstone, which Brown thought might have been lapis lazuli,[Sentence dictionary] he discovered an entrance and decided to explore inside.
21. The result indicates that the EPR signal of ultramarine, lapis lazuli and artificial ultramarine should be the overlapping signal of two kinds of sulphur free radicals.
22. The victims are identified as soldiers, harpists and serving ladies on their rich clothes and ornaments - made from gold, lapis lazuli, carnelian and shell.
23. Gold was frequently decorated with three colors of cornelian , turquoise lapis lazuli.
24. This paper studies on the coloration mechanism of lapis lazuli ore( I) in Afghanistan, lapis lazuli pigment( I) and artificial ultramarine( III) in Dunhuang Grottoes.