Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I now quit altogether public affairs and I laydown my burden.
2. A model and a application model of coke laydown on inner wall of the coker furnace tube have been developed.
3. The color laydown is very even and will saturate heavy watercolor paper easily.
4. All materials that cannot be mounted immediately shall be stored on the laydown yard.
5. Through the analysis of fuel spay instantaneous momentum and carbon laydown in combustion chamber, the reason that the shape of needle tip influence on engine performance has been illustrated.
6. The ways of nurturing students' creative thinking in classroom teaching include: create situations, laydown suspenses, form questions, induce ideas and motivate mutually and make expansion.
7. Pierre was watched with even more rapturous gladness by the boy with the slender neck in the laydown collar, who had been forgotten by all of them.
8. This specification does not address colour coding for purposes of area laydown identification or service definition.
9. Failure cause of mechanical sealing of high temperature screwed pipe for GA123A pump is analyzed. It is showed that the causes of the sealing failure are scale deposit and carbon laydown in pipe.
More similar words: lay down, play down, lay down the law, pay down, cry down, play dead, money down, carry down, play ducks and drakes, downplay, haydn, may day, mayday, try doing, payday, pay day, play-by-play, hunky-dory, daydream, day-dream, daydreamer, Never say die, family doctor, daydreaming, beyond any doubt, Every dog has his day, lovey-dovey, lay, flay, allay.