Random good picture Not show
1. Laxness or inconsistency by the parents in toilet training needs to be understood and discussed with them.
2. Baths can help the laxness of the bowels.
3. Suppose a manager's laxness at staff meetings has reinforced the employees' behaviors of coming late to the meetings and wasting time making jokes.
4. For years I have fussed at my children and four grandchildren about their 26)laxness in using sunscreen.
5. What had once been for many Israelis a longing for the re laxed normality of life in America turned to incredulity at the laxness of US attitudes to airline safety.
6. Both agree that the euro zone's problems have been caused by the laxness of countries that piled up debt and lost competitiveness.
7. But after entering university, many students entered target blind area, there is a sense of loss and laxness again, and difficult to maintain a high school learning enthusiasm.
8. Medical characterized by catatonia especially either rigidity or extreme laxness of limbs.
9. Brazil and Mexico both have deficits of less than 2% of GDP,(sentencedict.com/laxness.html) a far cry from the fiscal laxness of a few years ago.
10. Michael Martin, the incumbent until June 21st, was inept, but it was his refusal to tackle—or even to air publicly—the laxness of the allowances system that did for him.
11. Methods: The blood filter pressure of 38 cases of infant severe laxness was determined through American VIESCOR 5100 C.
More similar words: earnestness, honest-to-goodness, aimlessness, lawlessness, carelessness, artlessness, joylessness, blessedness, godlessness, uselessness, restlessness, timelessness, helplessness, listlessness, fearlessness, hopelessness, fecklessness, homelessness, mindlessness, ruthlessness, lifelessness, selflessness, recklessness, tactlessness, excessiveness, effortlessness, mercilessness, senselessness, worthlessness, obsessiveness.