Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He has been summoned to appear in court on charges of incitement to law-breaking.
2. Geographical comparison of patterns of lawbreaking sometimes throws light on more general differences in social and economic conditions.
3. None of what has been said suggests that we should ignore ethical lapses or law-breaking by public figures.
4. It is important to realise that the law-breaking of large businesses and corporations can have severe consequences.
5. Each man lacks the stamina to confront the disastrous consequences of unbridled and law-breaking greed.
6. The Government have allowed law-breaking to continue.
7. Below we will concentrate on an examination of corporate, business crime(http://sentencedict.com), the law-breaking of businesses and corporations.
8. Such lawbreaking and crime can be punished by the existent laws, but punishing method should be administered by making new law to prevent crime and facilitate the investigation.
9. Courts are far more comfortable with lawbreaking that is an inadvertent byproduct of law-abiding sites' workings, than they are with sites that, from the very start, take aim at the law.
10. Any units and individual do not get lawbreaking provision, use international couplet net to encroach the communication freedom of the user and communication secret.
11. Lawbreaking companies and marauding journalists are a fact of life: they should be punished.
12. As new allegations of lawbreaking surface, journalism itself is reeking.
13. They have a pattern of lawbreaking, political manipulation, and obfuscation.
14. Much as he was opposed to lawbreaking, he was not bigoted about it.
15. Money was included for intervention and family-help programs designed to keep lawbreaking youths from committing more serious offenses.
16. But the police turn a blind eye to the lawbreaking.
17. Behenna, Hagel and others point out that rules of reason still apply—no lawbreaking, confidentiality breaches, and so on—but they believe most risks tend to resolve themselves.
18. But, the court added, they will be held liable only if their intent is to encourage lawbreaking .
19. Had wanted to still can buy gold coin directly originally, but do not know to calculate do not calculate lawbreaking .
20. Mount think a lot of illegal construction is in the primary sector, particularly the power sector behind lawbreaking .
21. But if it is proven that News Corporation's managers condoned lawbreaking, they should not be running any newspaper or television firm.
22. Many Republicans oppose any path to legal status for illegal immigrants, viewing it as a reward for lawbreaking.
23. ONeill did not ask the President if he had known about or authorized the lawbreaking.
24. But if it is proven that News Corporation's managers condoned lawbreaking, they should not be running any newspaper or television firm.They should be in prison.
25. Although most Poles seem to believe that wealth is a sign of past lawbreaking, they disliked even more the heavy-handed, selective and publicity-hungry doings of the new anti-corruption agency.
26. Cereal song company shows, this one new function of this company is done not have lawbreaking .
27. The parents of the offenders will describehow their children turned from being innocent children to lawbreaking hoodlums.
28. Conclude and change labor contract to ought to abide by equality freewill, negotiate consistent principle, do not get the provision of lawbreaking, administrative regulations.
29. Many of Wenzhou's business practices have carried over from China, although Italians disagree about how much lawbreaking is going on.
More similar words: breaking, breaking away, backbreaking, heartbreaking, breaking and entering, groundbreaking, break-in, break in, break in on, break into, creaking, streaking, breathtaking, leaking, speaking, sneaking, squeaking, frankly speaking, broadly speaking, generally speaking, in a manner of speaking, sneak in, break, break-up, break out, breakup, breakout, break up, breaker, break off.