Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Their website is a good launchpad to other sites.
2. Two I dislike: the gestures for calling up Launchpad and Mission Control require pinching or spreading three fingers and a thumb -- a clumsy method for such important features.
3. Launchpad can be used to play drum racks, creating beats and triggering samples in real time.
4. I am sure someday, just like with Launchpad, we will figure it out and I will see all my commits push me up thousands of positions on ohloh.
5. Start the LaunchPad program from the operating system directory of your installation CD.
6. The mighty Crawler, which ferried Shuttles to the launchpad, will be reduced to hauling more terrestrial freight around the Space Center.
7. Launchpad: This free source code hosting platform is intended to share open source code.http://Sentencedict.com
8. Here, the shuttle is mounted on a mobile launchpad weeks before its liftoff.
9. All three crew members died in a launchpad fire in 1967.
10. The agent starts at what he calls the "launchpad" to launch instances of flight, car, or hotel booking form pages (Figure 4).
11. The Progress M-62 mission left the Russian-operated Baikonur launchpad in Kazakhstan on Sunday to join the ISS, bringing regularly-scheduled supplies to the three crew members.
12. Run the MIH Launchpad application located in the archive to install the new hub (refer to the original product documentation that comes with the product for details).
13. Launchpad: Pressing a special key on a new Mac, or an icon on an old one, brings up an iPad-like display of all your app icons in full screen.
14. The Launchpad now supports incremental installation.
15. The trip from the Vehicle Assembly Building to the launchpad takes about five hours, and the crawler burns about 150 gallons (570 liters) of diesel fuel every mile.
16. In a majestic evening ceremony, the Shuttle was transported from the 52-story Vehicle Assembly Building to the launchpad.
17. Be honest and humble and realize that most businesses do not turn a profit, and many more never get off the launchpad .
18. If the functional testing tool is not installed, after you install Firefox 2.0, install Rational Functional Tester by running the launchpad.sh script on disk 1 of the installation media.
19. LONDON - ROBERTO Mancini believes Manchester City's FA Cup triumph can be the launchpad for an assault on next season's Premier League.
20. With the mobile service tower removed from Launch Complex 37, the Boeing Delta IV rocket stands on the launchpad as final preparations are made for the launch of the GOES-O satellite.
21. Officials point to the presence of Nato forces in neighbouring Afghanistan as a launchpad for Anglo-American interference.
22. The prerequisite products can be installed manually outside of the Launchpad environment, and then Monitor can be incrementally installed on top of them.
23. I know about all the criticisms about the server software not being open, I understand them and I've been through this same process with Launchpad.
24. From the splash screen, select the setup language and press OK to enter the Launchpad application.
More similar words: launch pad, launching pad, launch, launcher, launch out, relaunch, launching, rocket launcher, launch vehicle, sketchpad, raunch, haunch, paunch, staunch, raunchy, paunchy, staunchly, staunchness, march-past, patch panel, scratch paper, search party, speech pattern, with each passing day, flaunt, laundry, launder, linchpin, flaunting, laundress.