Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Television producers exploit this by using laugh tracks dubbed into the soundtracks of comedies.
(2) Right then, it was as if the laugh track in my mind was cued, except no one was there to watch.
(3) What's more, those on the laugh track reported milder colds.
(4) The laugh track makes things a lot funnier because people laugh a lot more when they're in groups.
(5) They then synchronized the MRI data with the laugh track to see how the brain changes when it's registering something funny.
(6) We want to make the first feature film with a laugh track.
(7) They want to make screwball romantic comedies but they wind up producing sitcoms that look lost without a laugh track.
(8) One of the great discoveries in television and movies was the invention of the laugh track.
More similar words: laughter, slaughter, onslaught, manslaughter, slaughterhouse, slaughter-house, roar with laughter, burst into laughter, distraught, laugh, laugher, laugh off, laugh at, laugh away, laughing, abstract thought, last laugh, laugh over, laughably, laughable, belly laugh, laughingly, on the right track, laugh loudly, laughing gas, laughingstock, laugh out of court, aught, naught, caught.