Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Dad and I had a good laugh over it.
2. The teachers laughed over Tom's composition.
3. After laughing over the photo, they began to talk in more serious vein about the damaging effect it could have on his career.
4. How everybody laughed over the joke!
5. We laughed over his letter.
6. Kathleen was worried that it would upset him, but he seemed quite relaxed[sentencedict.com/laugh over.html], laughing over incidents and reminiscing out loud.
7. Young and wealthy business men and women laugh over drinks while Vice President Reynolds speaks on the many flat panel televisions hanging on the walls.
8. We had a good laugh over what he said.
9. Dad and I had a good laugh over that.
10. We have a good laugh over his ridiculous behavior.
11. We all had a laugh over that.
12. We had a good laugh over it and I was still smiling when I hung up the phone.
13. We have had a good many laugh over your foolishness.
14. We all had a good laugh over the affair.
15. I had a laugh over the matter.
16. I'm sure everyone had a laugh over Sienna Miller's award, but Miller, even if she's model-gorgeous(sentencedict.com), has talent.
17. We laugh over the film.
18. "I won a couple bets doing that with guys on my team, " Billups added with a laugh over the jeers of teammate Rasheed Wallace.
19. For me, being a mom started when I could laugh over spilled milk.
20. He acted the dog so well in the play that we all had a good laugh over it.
21. First high peak and Yan are matchless to mutually see a to smile, also the Zong horse leaves and leaves a sky in breeze to have to jolt head wry laugh over there.
22. He did however tell Bulganin about his adventure and they both had a good laugh over it.
23. No matter marriage-seeking or show-up, only the parties most clearly. Therefore, as a spectator, I just laugh over.
24. The latest victim of the show is Tyler Perry, who is presented as "Funny Bot," a woman in a dress who tells silly stereotypical jokes that make you laugh over and over again.
25. But usually I have a few friends over and we enjoy it and laugh over it together. Like tonight.
More similar words: laugh off, laugh, laugher, laugh at, laughing, laughter, laughable, slaughter, laughably, onslaught, laughingly, manslaughter, laughingstock, burst out laughing, hover, no laughing matter, burst into laughter, pushover, push over, hunch over, watch over, hovercraft, smooth over, triumph over, overwrought, ride roughshod over, over and over, plughole, hovel, shove.