Random good picture Not show
1. His noble ideas and polite behavior are laudable.
2. One of Emma's less laudable characteristics was her jealousy.
3. The recycling programme is laudable, but does it save much money?
4. Her work for charity is highly laudable.
5. It was, of course,[sentencedict .com] laudable to clear the rookeries; essential to drive new roads through slum areas.
6. Faith ceases to be laudable when it is blind faith.
7. The objectives were laudable and in some ways romantic.
8. Very laudable, Leo, but hardly believable.
9. Preserving our natural environment is a laudable goal.
10. Such honesty is laudable and rare.
11. Itis a laudable tale, but it often seems as though it's on autopilot.
12. That is wholly laudable, and I suspect that it does not divide the parties.
13. This attitude is, to me, completely understandable, largely laudable and not at all unique to Mrs Clinton.
14. Equal pay for equal work is a laudable principle.
15. His kindly help to that child is laudable.
16. These may be laudable aims,[Sentencedict.com] but by enforcing them at gunpoint another vitally important principle is lost.
17. This was his day off and with laudable initiative he had hurried out " to see. "
18. Such laudable and honorable strivings are the only real ways to make profit honestly.
19. In England it would be laudable to give food and drink to someone who needs it.
20. It is highly laudable and exemplary a thing as it is held to be.
21. It is laudable that the driver slows down when he making a turn at the corner.
22. That is a laudable enough aim.
23. Though so small, there is something laudable about bees.
24. Ideally, I would go further than the McCain-Feingold bill, laudable as it is.
25. Jospin's conclusions may be open to debate, but the way he has formulated them is laudable.
26. You acquire gravitas and project it like a cologne whenever you discuss the singular and laudable Salomon Brothers culture.
27. If rugby ever had an own-goal masquerading as a laudable aim this is it.
28. By this useful accommodation of language, the character of indefeasibility attributed to justice is kept up, and we are saved from the necessity of maintaining that there can be laudable injustice.
29. In all these Puranas the goddess Lakshmi is given a laudable place without any sectarian dispute.
30. But his record on whistle-blower protection, another key area of concern, has been less laudable.
More similar words: laudatory, readable, avoidable, affordable, formidable, commendable, dependable, laughable, biodegradable, audacity, audacious, laud, applaud, plaudit, plaudits, cum laude, dabble, audible, plausible, inaudible, implausible, able, viable, fable, cable, table, gabled, notable, stable, liable.