Random good picture Not show
(1) Do you know how to use a lathe?
(2) The lathe turns off a shaft in just one minute.
(3) Beech turns easily in the lathe.
(4) To automate the control process of the lathes has become very easy today.
(5) They showed keen interest in the various lathes on exhibition.
(6) Lathes make wheels, or, more precisely , they make cylindrical objects.
(7) From the garage there came the sound of Derek working a lathe.
(8) Do you know how to work a lathe?
(9) The design of the electric circuits of the digit-controlled lathe must be altered to meet the new requirement.
(10) Gradually she learned to operate a lathe.
(11) This is a most comprehensive work which lists the original owners of the lathes and their biography.
(12) Tack, then machine the lining to the outer fabric along these marked lines to form lath channel.
(13) Something scuttled out of the torch beam, hopping across the ceiling lathes into the shadows.
(14) Measure and mark the fabric to the length of the measurements taken, plus allowances for covering roller and lath.
(15) Taylor would later give contradictory accounts of just how long he worked at the lathe before being named gang boss.
(16) Holly worked on alone at the lathe that fashioned the chairs' legs.
(17) A piston destined to shuttle back and forth within a cylinder will be made on a lathe.
(18) And it comes first for one simple reason: civilization rolls on wheels, and lathes make wheels.
(19) You will need access to a lathe, bandsaw and planer thicknesser for this particular chair, though the latter is optional.
(20) The cue maker then carefully chooses and seasons the wood, before tapering and sanding it down on a lathe.
(21) Usage: suitable for precise lathing of rotor outer circle and commutator that with big shaft diameter and V block can not be used.
(22) So how to obtain the lathing and clamping values is very important to improve the precision and efficiency of mass production.
(23) A simple and practical lathing fixture and method for internal spherical surface is presented in this article.
(24) Encapsulated with waterproof paper, PVC Casing, Gunny and steel lathing.
(25) My work on this design is to design the standard of lathing and the headed benchmark boring machine hydraulic system. Sentencedict.com
(26) We have known a foreigner, dissatisfied with the slow progress of his carpenters in lathing, accomplish while they were eating their dinner as much work as all four of them had done in half a day.
(27) Guanming Hardware Facty is a private company mainly engaged in metal lathing parts.
(28) According to the real operation, a kind of method on virtual NC lathing system and realizable theory are presented.
(29) This paper discusses the hardware configuration and the PLC software design in the electrical control system of a piston ring profile lathing and milling combined machine tool.
(30) The torsional vibration, longitudinal vibration and ben- ding vibration of slender shaft in lathing because of axial feeding are calculated and analyzed.
More similar words: bathing, loathing, sheathing, scathing, swathing, breathing, bathing cap, scathingly, sun bathing, bathing suit, breathing in, breathing spell, breathing space, have a thing about, think nothing of it, think nothing of, lateral thinking, breathing apparatus, malathion, living thing, thing, nothing, things, farthing, anything, southing, seething, tithing, mouthing, thinning.