Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. How long is its latent period?
2. The simulation results show that the latent period of Internet worms and the immunity measure intensity are important factors to influence Internet worm propagation procedure.
3. SNCV, amplitude and latent period in caudal nerve were determined by evoked electromyogram and plasma NO level was measured by spectrophotography.
4. Result: 5 HT can significantly prolonged the latent period and duration of CSD.
5. The relation ship between the latent period of VEP and vision improvement were observed.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Meanwhile the results expose influence of the latent period and inflected period to the epidemic.
7. The latent period for improving oesophageal, pancreatic, brain and lung cancer was about five years of aspirin taking on a daily basis.
8. When the preceding streptococcic infection is recognized, a latent period of roughly 1 to 3 weeks ensues between its onset and the appearance of symptoms of nephritis.
9. After a latent period of 2 - 3 days, outgrowth was observed across the posterior capsule.
10. The discovery of an effect with such a long latent period was no mean feat of epidemiology.
11. Results: LC could significantly increase the urinary output, shorten the latent period of emiction, and reduce the contents of TP in urine and BUN in blood serum.
12. So, in this paper we study the epidemical dynamic models which have time delays and latent period.
13. Results:TYP could significantly increase the urinary output, shorten the latent period of emiction, and reduce the contents of TP in urine and BUN in blood serum.
14. In castrated rats, the pill increased the weight of seminal vesicle, prostate and preputial glands, and shortened the latent period of penis erection induced by electric stimulation.
More similar words: discount period, latency period, periodic inventory, latent, period, latent heat, periodic, periodical, time period, periodically, grace period, periodic table, periodization, reconstruction period, deteriorate, latency, lateness, patent, call attention, superintendent, patented, potentate, ventilate, patent right, installment payment, rio de janeiro, amusement park, accident-prone, put pen to paper, present participle.