Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Late-comers will not be allowed in.
2. We regret that latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
3. The latecomers stood just outside at door and window.
4. We left some food out for the latecomers.
5. Latecomers will not be admitted until the interval.
6. Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
7. Latecomers are admitted at the discretion of the manager.
8. Latecomers, however, do make life difficult - and unnecessarily expensive.
9. Another relative latecomer was Microsoft, which only launched its Microsoft Network last August.
10. A few latecomers are nosing gloomily around in case the professionals have left anything worth having.
11. A latecomer listening only to the closing speeches might have been forgiven for thinking the two learned gentlemen were summarising different cases.
12. Bakhtin is a latecomer on the anglophone critical scene.
13. Latecomers hurriedly kneel and bow, trying to catch up with the group prayer in progress.
14. After the latecomers had been dealt with, the Headmaster commenced his tour of inspection, starting with Standard Two.
15. The teacher directs the latecomers to some seats in the front, and he begins the lesson.
16. Latecomers will not be allowed into the concert hall until the interval.
17. On the contrary, China is a latecomer in the modern international society.
18. Toyota is a relative latecomer to China but is working hard to boost sales and production there.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. A latecomer to the credit crunch, Berlin's challenge is to keep German banks lending.
20. The wheel was a relative latecomer.
21. South Korea was a relative latecomer to nuclear power—starting up its program only one year before the Three Mile Island accident.
22. Modern Norway is a latecomer to the world of nations, becoming sovereign only in 1905. Vikings, Arctic explorers and international humanitarians all went into imagining the place.
23. I'll just run over what's been said so far, for latecomers who missed the first speakers.
24. The beginning of the show is often a trying time because of latecomers.
25. All but a couple of the bidders were too preoccupied to notice the latecomers.
26. Robyn arranges her notes on the lectern, waiting for latecomers to settle in their seats.
27. Not just a little bit better, but significantly better than your competition, because you are a latecomer.
28. That was when a Japanese term originally made its way into the Chinese language, a symbol of just how much of a latecomer China was to modern science.
29. It involves expensive ecological costs and is extremely challenging for China, as a latecomer developing country, to achieve scientific and green development.
30. A key feature of Catchup is that it then presents the result in audio form, so the latecomer hears a spoken summary rather than having to plough through a transcript.
More similar words: interstate commerce commission, appellate court, interstate commerce, private company, State Council, late charge, chocolate cake, plate tectonics, agglomerate, conglomerate, home plate, plate tectonic theory, till the cows come home, pentecost, pentecostal, white-collar, haute couture, auguste comte, comer, homer, market economy, remote control, newcomer, isomer, become, e-commerce, bloomer, monomer, home run, communist economy.