Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But One mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose .
2. I am not worthy so much as to unloose the latchet of his shoes.
3. After me shall come another mightier than I. I am not worthy so much as to unloose the latchet of his shoes.
4. And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
5. He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
6. In Europe, people look at the owners of newspapers are preserved, the latchet shoes to the good hands of the oil house.
More similar words: ratchet, hatchet, hatchet job, latched, bury the hatchet, hatcher, watcher, catcher, latch, thatcher, matched, catches, snatcher, hatches, hatched, hatchery, satchel, patched, thatched, latch on, unlatch, crotchet, unmatched, scratched, potlatch, latchkey, crotchety, dispatched, thatcherism, saskatchewan.