Random good picture Not show
1. He ordered the jury to disregard the witness's last statement.
2. I'd like to qualify my last statement.
3. Could I just qualify that last statement?
4. She is still processing his last statement, the one about needing an operation.
5. Your last statement was a far cry from your first story.
6. REM statement must be the last statement on the line.
7. If this sounds surreal,[http://Sentencedict.com] let me refine last statement.
8. His last statement was a far cry from his first story.
9. The REM statement must be the last statement on the line.
10. Now you say you both left at ten-that's a contradiction of your last statement.
11. With all due respect, Minister, I cannot agree with your last statement.
12. It was the achievement of Newton and Leibnitz to make the last statement precise in a mathematical sense, thereby solving both problems.
More similar words: assignment statement, account statement, statement, restatement, if statement, misstatement, overstatement, income statement, bank statement, reinstatement, false statement, understatement, problem statement, statement of claim, monthly statement, summary statement, cash flow statement, position statement, financial statement, statement of account, financial statements, conditional statement, statement of cash flows, profit and loss statement, last straw, the last straw, current state, permanent state, abatement, tax abatement.