Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It represents a last ditch attempt by the country to extricate itself from its economic crisis.
2. He died in the last ditch in a fierce battle.
3. We were prepared to die in the last ditch to defend our city.
4. They'll fight the enemy to the last ditch.
5. Those soldiers who fight to the last ditch are held in esteem.
6. He said the President was making a last ditch attempt to save his own neck.
7. As a species , humanity admires that last ditch , against - all - odds , eleventh - hour rescue attempt.
8. We were prepared to die in the last ditch to save the beautiful city.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. In the last ditch we would rather die than surrender.
10. They will fight reform to the last ditch.
11. The military government was driven to the last ditch by the universal call for liberty.
12. Kim gives him Jack's number at CTU as a last ditch effort.
13. All the soldiers are determined to die in the last ditch.
More similar words: last day, ditch, ditcher, ditchwater, A stitch in time saves nine, cast down, cast doubt on, itch, pitch, hitch, witch, bitch, itchy, fitch, plaster cast, last but not least, glitch, snitch, switch, stitch, twitch, pitcher, itch for, flitch, litchi, bitchy, kitchen, pitch in, snitcher, twitchy.