Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tom was a lanky boy with long skinny legs.
2. I was your typical lanky teenager.
3. He was six feet four, all lanky and leggy.
4. The lanky, 6-foot-4-inch captain coordinates the moves with military police, engineers, medics and rescue crews.
5. We were met by a tall, lanky youth called Yusef.
6. He remembered the merchant, long, lanky, and lugubrious of countenance.
7. He bent his lanky frame into the small car.
8. He was tail and lanky and had a long reddish brown beard and lectured in a voice that was basso and happy.
9. A lanky boy was skewed, one half of his body sliding from the other.
10. The tall lanky figure of Billy Tolboys was slouched in the comer seat by the fire.
11. The lanky Moody rode his luck to score his second century at the highest level.
12. He was lanky, pale and serious, with dark, bushy sideburns and a handsome Che Guevara mustache.
13. Kareem, a tall, lanky thirteen-year-old black youth has just finished a performance that brought down the house.
14. But somehow, he thought, the lanky, lively lad and the small, dull-looking lass fitted together in friendship.
15. She was transformed from a lanky adolescent into a willowy young woman.
16. Raise Chu lanky iciness, the whole body of spirit shivers.
17. Still, I did a lanky agricultural student who was cross - examined just before I was.
18. For one, a tall, lanky guy in dirty jeans with greasy blond hair was nearing me.
19. Will is tall and quiet lanky.
20. Each time, I a lanky lighthouse , my red face beaming for all to see.
21. In one clip, a lanky, dark-haired boy approaches Bandit instantly.
22. One lanky youth swung out and could not stay chinned.
23. Tall and lanky with sloped shoulders, he works meteor-shower hours, driving his clunker to work around 11 a.m. and staying late into the night.
24. Named after the Hindu monkey god Hanuman, these lanky, long-tailed monkeys are found in the humid forests, swamps, and even urban areas of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar (Burma).
25. The lanky Europe , stop our Kingdom of Heaven's gold armored andhorses.
26. For Liu, lanky with a buzz cut and thick black glasses, it was love at first bite when he tried Camembert, a creamy and often pungent cheese.
27. An imposing presence , lanky and angular at 6 feet 8 inches tall, Mr.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. He saw himself: an ineffectual clergyman on a bicycle, lanky and grey-haired, a familiar sight, tidying up.
29. Red-faced Orson Stone claimed to be a knight as did lanky Lucifer Long.
30. My son - in - law was the tall, lanky one with spiked hair and a small goatee.