Random good picture Not show
1. The equation of Langmuir waves in plasma and correlative the nonlinear Schrodinger equation.
2. Measuring the dynamic elasticity of Langmuir films can predicatively provide much related information.
3. Langmuir equation could describe the sorption isotherm of Cu 2 +, Zn 2 + and Cd 2 +.
4. Fitting the experimental data to the Langmuir equation and the adsorption potential equation, we found that those equations deviated considerably from the experimental data.
5. Langmuir probe is an important method for diagnostic of the charged particle parameters.
6. Langmuir - Blodgett ( LB ) technique is an advanced technique to prepare well - ordered ultra thin films in molecular level.
7. Langmuir model was the best model used in describing the Cd 2 + adsorption.
8. Langmuir Probe was used to understand the influence of plasma states.
9. Langmuir isotherm equation can better describe the PEO-SA-PAC gel balls on the adsorption behavior of inorganic phosphorus and it is a monolayer adsorption reaction.
10. Langmuir probe is a diagnostic technique of charged parameters in plasma.
11. The ultra - relativistic electron acceleration by Langmuir plasmons in laser plasma has been studied.
12. In this paper, the working principle of a langmuir probe and its measurement technique applied in the plasma volt ampere characteristic curve are discussed.
13. The earliest work with plasmas was that of Langmuir, Tonks,(sentencedict.com) and their collaborators in the 1920's.
14. Biosorption process was corresponding with Freundlich and Langmuir model.
15. The parameters in Langmuir equation are characterized more by the precipitation than the adsorption of Cu.
16. The Langmuir equation is the mathematical function most commonly used to describe this process.
17. The solution gas-oil ratio of this immobile oil is calculated from the Langmuir adsorption isotherm curve.
18. The results showed that the characte ristics of adsorption isotherms corresponded well with the Langmuir equations.
19. The adsorption isotherm of neptunium on silica gel corresponds to the form of Langmuir isotherm.
20. At 25℃, the adsorption of SO 2 and NO 2 was fitted to Langmuir isotherms.
21. Computing the characteristic physical value in active corona region, we find that the intensity of Langmuir turbulence can explain well the above mentioned phenomenon.
22. A novel bifat chain amphiphilic molecule nitrogencrown ( NC ) in Langmuir Blodgett ( LB ) films was characterized.
More similar words: john muir, nothing much, hangman, slang, clang, flange, langur, slangy, languid, languor, melange, clanger, gangland, flanger, phalange, plangent, clanging, languish, language, lang syne, rangeland, languidly, langouste, gangplank, material requirement planning, clangorous, languorous, phalangist, blancmange, cholangitis.