Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We like being able to walk down to Lakeshore Avenue and have dinner.
2. It is more comfortable to say lakeshore or seashore.
3. Later, by the lakeshore, I panned the rock.
4. It starts on the Toronto lakeshore and winds its way northwesterly along Highway 11 to Rainy River, Ontario, at the Minnesota border.
5. Lakeshore and shallow Lake deposits are main microfacies types of lake facies.
6. The eastern lakeshore near the mouth of the Chitose-gawa River is the center for tourists, and has hotels and pickup points for pleasure boats.
7. The model farm at Kinnereth on the lakeshore of Tiberias.
8. Lakeshore deep twists and turns, Harbor around.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. Snow swirled and waves crashed along the lakeshore in Chicago.
10. The seepage velocity through lakeshore and lake bottom interfaces under different lakeshore inclinations were discussed by experiments in soil tank and model simulations using MODFLOW.
11. Innovative Composites plans to expand by acquiring Lakeshore Diversified Products Inc. of Spring Lake, Mich. Lakeshore is an injection molder that itself is expanding.
12. The lakeshore view was stupendous.
13. There are heaps of caustic soda, Glauber's and shining borax on the lakeshore. Jade green water provides a perfect setting for sow - capped mountains towering nearby.
More similar words: make short work of, foreshore, foreshorten, flakes, cornflakes, great lakes, lake superior, take shape, make-shift, makeshift, be short of, horseshoe, foreshock, shore, ashore, in the short run, offshore, shore up, in the short term, seashore, shoreline, shore leave, make a long story short, to make a long story short, shoe shop, lake, flake, blake, slake, slaked.