Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Inflation is a lagging indicator, so it continues to rise even as the economy slows.
2. That's why economists refer to employment as a lagging indicator.
3. Interest rates are an important lagging indicator.
4. CPI is a lagging indicator, emIt'substantial liquidity, the deflation is not sustainable.
5. Interest rates are an importance lagging indicator.
6. And unemployment tends to be a lagging indicator, recovering later than other economic factors.
7. The volume indicator is also moving lower but it is somewhat less negative than the other indicators. Of course, the volume indicator is often a lagging indicator at market tops.
8. Even if the economy begins to recover, job growth tends to be a lagging indicator.
9. European firms are slower at shedding jobs, so unemployment may be a lagging indicator.
More similar words: leading indicators, indicator, vindicator, lagging, flagging, unflagging, economic indicator, ending inventory, indicating, nagging, bagging, tagging, sagging, dragging, bragging, indicate, vindicate, indicative, vindicated, indication, vindication, adjudicator, contraindicate, contraindication, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, bugging, dogging, hugging, rigging.