Random good picture Not show
1. Tom is a lady-killer.
2. Seth was also blessed with good looks and lady-killer charm, which brought many high adventures his way.
3. And most of all he is really lady-killer!
4. Since I was always told that a qualified lady-killer must be self-confident.
5. What kind of beautymakes you a lady-killer?
6. When such a lady-killer is after you,[sentence dictionary] don't play too much hardball.
7. Peter thinks he is a lady-killer, but most women find him boring.
8. How many girlfriends do you have, lady-killer?
9. James Bond is such a lady-killer, no girl can resist him.
10. Tom Cruise is famous for his lady-killer grin and cocky demeanor.
11. Her boss is really a lady-killer .
12. Is lady-killer bad man ?
13. By investigations, I worked out some principles to be a qualified LADY-KILLER.
14. Unlike his brothers, he had brown eyes and dark hair, but he was every bit as handsome and charming, which made him quite a lady-killer .
15. Look at her own eyes, seems to be waiting for his answer, also let the rain a little scared, eyes that resentment to dead either a lady-killer.
16. Why the person always is in sad when weep, does the person fasten lady-killer ?
17. His crushing good looks, his suave approach and his lady-killer smile have catapulted him as to the position of one of the most 'bankable' Hollywood stars today.
18. A single woman isn't scared of bad men and lady-killer, but is scared of being asked continuously by mum "have you got a boyfriend?"
More similar words: killer, painkiller, serial killer, skillet, killed, skilled, unskilled, semiskilled, rollerblading, filler, tiller, skilled labor, unskilled labor, thriller, raillery, artillery, lady, malady, landlady, ladylike, ladyship, first lady, kill, skill, kill off, killing, killjoy, kill time, skillful, skillfully.