Random good picture Not show
1. Objective Explore the causa morbi and treatment of lacunar cerebral infarction.
2. Objective Explore causa morbi and treatment of lacunar cerebral infarction.
3. Results :The cerebral infarctions appeared as small lacunar focuses, and were located mainly in the regions of lenticular nucleus, caudate nucleus and internal capsula.
4. Method Treat 285 cases of lacunar cerebral infarction with cytidine diphosphate choline and puerarin, and treat pointing to symptoms for those with basic diseases.
5. The lacunar infarct in the putamen area, a part of the striatum, on the CT brain scan indicates a possible role of organic cause in the onset of the acute psychosis.
6. Results The infarctions appeared as small lacunar lesions, and were located mainly in the regions of lenticular nucleus, caudate nucleus and internal capsule.
7. Objective To evaluate the value of breath holding test (BHT) in the guidance of antihypertensive treatment for hypertensive patients with lacunar infarction.
8. Electron micrograph of a chondrocyte in its lacuna and almost entirely filling the lacunar space.
9. An electroencephalogram (EEG) was inconclusive of any seizure activity and a computed tomography (CT) scan of his brain revealed a lacunar infarct of the putamen region in the left basal ganglia.
10. Objective: To explore the memory impairment in patient with lacunar infarct and the related changes in event-related potentials.
11. Conclusion Diabetic microvascular complication is one of the risk factors of lacunar infarction.
12. Lacunar infarction lesions mostly located in basal ganglion and internal capsule, non lacunar infarction lesions in brain lobe.
13. Objective:To observe the change of BEAM, EEG and CT in lacunar infarction, and their clinical diagnoses significance.
14. Objective To study and discuss the function of spiral CT in finding basal ganglionic lacunar infarction when CT is scanning traumatic skull.
15. Objective : To investigate the changes of cerebrovascular function in the patients with multiple lacunar infarct ( MLI ) at different stage.
16. Doctor: Your tonsils are very much congested and enlarged with several white spots spreading over their surface. My diagnosis is acute lacunar tonsillitis.
17. ResultsCompared with patients in NAF group, those in NVAF group were older, severe paralysis, and conscious disturbance and hemianopsia, and less lacunar infarction.
18. Objective To investigate the relation between carotid atherosclerosis and lacunar infarction in hypertensive patients.
19. Objective To compare the risk factors for hemorrhagic compartment syndrome ( HL ) and lacunar infarct ( LI ).
19. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. Objective To identify whether hyperinsulinism is an independent risk factor for lacunar infarction and to discuss its possible mechanism.
21. The mechanisms of cognitive impairment caused by carotid diseases are associated with hypoperfusion, leukodystrophy , silent or lacunar infarcts and neuronal degeneration.
22. The cartilaginous cap contained hyaline cartilage that retained its lacunar pattern.
23. Objective To investigate usage of TCD in Evaluating the cerebral hemodynamics in patients with lacunar infarction.
More similar words: lacuna, unary, lunar, unarm, unarmed, lacustrine, lunar day, run a risk, semilunar, run around, runaround, visual acuity, unarguably, lunar month, unarguable, lunar module, lunar eclipse, unarticulated, lunar calendar, cunt, jocund, fecund, cunning, quincunx, cuneiform, rubicund, fecundity, pecuniary, jocundity, cunningly.