Random good picture Not show
1. Population development and labour migration constitutes a major research topic among various key subjects in resources exploitation and environmental management in the area.
2. Since cross-border labour migration is one of the most visible forms of migration, it requires significant attention within and between states in the region.
3. Labour migration, contrary to some fears, has also been beneficial.
4. The traits of the two labour migration were given on the basis of these studies above mentioned.
5. This too has serious ripple effects on women in these countries, including job losses, labour migration, declining health care and other public services.
6. As an important part of rural labour, the study on fishery labour migration should base on rural labour migration.
7. I find it easiest to look forwards by looking back, to the "Great Labour Migration"1 of 1948-55, seen at the time as a matter of2 black guests coming to a white host.
8. The region affected by the quake is traditionally an source of outward migrant workers. Labour migration will increase if local income earning opportunities cannot be quickly identified.
More similar words: migration, emigration, in-migration, immigration, out-migration, migration route, transmigration, vertical migration, denigration, elaboration, collaboration, in collaboration, collaborationist, labour market, in collaboration with, labour mobility, migrate, migrator, emigrate, national labor relations board, migratory, immigrate, american federation of labor, transmigrate, labor relation, labour union, ingratiation, gratification, self-gratification, division of labour.