Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The law also envisaged the creation of 2,000 labour exchanges.
2. The policy of the labour exchanges towards boys who wanted to come out of farming was to refuse them alternative employment.
3. In front of the labour exchange there are many people desiring to get a job.
4. His vision included slum brigades, lodging houses, eating houses, legal aid and the first labour exchange.
5. In this respect they are the forerunners of the juvenile labour exchanges with their affiliated services of vocational guidance and after-care.
6. There was, however, one measure, adopted in 1908, the Labour Exchange Act, that came to assume importance.
7. He drinks his tea in the morning, signs for the 6)dole at the labour exchange, reads the papers at the Carnegie Library, goes for his long walks far into the country.
More similar words: barter exchange, exchange, exchanger, exchanged, exchangeable, exchange rate, in exchange for, money exchange, floating exchange rate, heat exchanger, exchange blows, stock exchange, cation exchange, foreign exchange, stock exchanges, rate of exchange, bill of exchange, exchange control, exchange program, exchangeability, telephone exchange, currency exchange, commodity exchange, medium of exchange, security exchange, commercial exchange, fixed exchange rates, foreign exchange rate, securities exchange, new york stock exchange.