Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Manage staffs'employment, termination and labour contract management.
2. As the agreement of Both, the labour contract shall release.
3. A labour contract establishes working relation between the worker and the employer.
4. What does the new labour contract law mean for migrant workers?
5. A labour contract shall be concluded where a labour relationship is to be established.
6. An invalid labour contract shall have no legalforce from the very beginning of its conclusion.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. The labour contract of unspecified duration can be terminated at will by one the contracting parties.
8. There is just a month of my labour contract.
9. A labour contract of specific duration normally terminates at the specified ending date.
10. The local service unit will subsequently sign a labour contract with the candidate.
11. In 2008, Beijing enacted the labour contract law, stipulating that workers be given written contracts.
12. It is of challenge and opportunity for the corporate to implement Labour Contract Law.
13. Any violation of this rule leads the contract to become a labour contract of undetermined duration.
More similar words: contract labor, contract, contract rate, subcontract, contractor, contracted, contract out, contract law, contracting, contract work, contraction, contractile, contracture, contractual, oral contract, contractually, void contract, subcontractor, sales contract, contract clause, contractility, social contract, service contract, futures contract, written contract, contractibility, long-term contract, breach of contract, muscle contraction, bilateral contract.