Random good picture Not show
1. We've come to depend on labor-saving machinery.
2. Laborsaving devices, such as cellular phones or computer hookups, often encourage us to cram too many activities into each day.
3. There is new emphasis on research and development of laborsaving machines.
4. The ordinary dynamics of supply and demand have certainly played a role: laborsaving technologies have reduced the demand for many "good" middle-class, blue-collar jobs.
5. Adam invented love at first sight, one of the greatest laborsaving machine the world ever saw.
6. The way to make self-sufficiency work on a small scale is to resist the temptation to buy a tractor and other expensive laborsaving devices.
More similar words: laboursaving, labour saving, saving, savings, dissaving, life-saving, cost saving, timesaving, face saving, lifesaving, face-saving, time-saving, savings bank, savings bond, saving grace, laboring, savings and loan, savings account, daylight saving, daylight savings, daylight saving time, retirement savings plan, savin, passbook savings account, savings and loan association, labor, laborer, belabor, labored, labor day.