Random good picture Not show
1) Patriotic songs have long been a feature of Kuwaiti life.
2) He has claimed he was tortured by Kuwaiti security forces, including having his fingernails pulled out.
3) The Kuwaiti eyeball - to - eyeball crisis occurred in 1990.
4) Sino - Kuwaiti investment group a vice president of Changhong , then sharply.
5) General Confederation of Kuwaiti Workers: Kuwait City, f. 1968 ; Vice Chair. - Naser Haizal Ateby.
6) Xinhua News: According to foreign reports, 28, a Kuwaiti oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, the day was hijacked by pirates.
7) Kuwaiti prisoners have their ears nailed to a plank of wood.
8) Last year, it made a wager on the Kuwaiti dinar,(http://sentencedict.com/kuwaiti.html) which became the first currency in the region to abandon a strict peg to the dollar.
9) The Kuwaiti study created its world model for peak oil based on 47individual models for each major oil-producing nation.
10) After the Kuwaiti Dinar, it is the second highest valued currency unit in the world being worth US$3.11 as of 3 January 2005.
11) Kuwaiti prisoners have their ears nailed to plank of wood.
12) Kuwaiti drove a white S.U.V. whose spare-tire cover was emblazoned with an image of a white rhino.
13) The Kuwaiti interior ministry threatened a 100 dinar ($356) fine or one month imprisonment for anyone caught eating in public or encouraging others to do so before dusk.
14) Kuwaiti wearing a white shalwar kameez had grabbed a weapon and was coming back outside when the SEALs opened fire and killed him.
15) For example, President Reagan sent troops to assist Kuwaiti ships during the Iran - Iraq war in 1987.
16) Opposite Alsunut, on the Omdurman side, Saudi and Kuwaiti investors have bought a large plot of land on which they intend to build a huge financial centre.
17) Leading up to the invasion, Iraq complained to the United States Department of State about Kuwaiti slant drilling.
18) As the 1991 Persian Gulf War drew to a close, Hussein sent men to blow up Kuwaiti oil wells.
19) It is the fourth highest valued currency after the Kuwaiti Dinar, Maltese Lira, and the Bahraini dinar.
20) For Christian, a pivotal event occurred during the Iran-Iraq war in 1987 when Iraq attacked a Kuwaiti oil tanker near Bahrain.
21) The six foreigners threatened Wednesday were truck drivers working for a Kuwaiti company, the militants said.
22) At a fancy party for NEWSWEEK's Arabic edition, some Kuwaiti women wore them . Others opted for tight, spangled, sheer little numbers in peacock blue or parrot orange.
23) Hill & Knowlton, then the world's largest PR firm, served as mastermind the Kuwaiti campaign.
More similar words: kuwait, kuwait city, waiting, awaiting, waiting area, waiting game, waiting time, waiting line, waiting list, waiting room, waiting-room, waiting period, lady-in-waiting, ready and waiting, wait, waite, await, wait on, wait out, waiter, wait up, wait for, awaited, waitress, wait list, wait and see, wait up for, waitlist, lie in wait, dumbwaiter.