Random good picture Not show
1. If Krupp commanded his armies of workers, Richard Wagner expected total subservience from his audience.
2. Krupp said last week it would close one of its steelworks if the tricky co-operation talks fail.
3. Thyssen and Krupp of Germany joined forces in 1997.
4. Keeping firmly to quality is a tradition of krupp.
5. And the only way to do that, Krupp argues, is through a carbon cap-and-trade system that sets an implicit price on dirty fossil fuel, making clean energy instantly more competitive.
6. The region's big steel groups, Thyssen, Krupp and Mannesmann, forged the weapons for Germany's armies and later the sheet metal for its automobiles.
7. Ming orthodox 2002 ( 1437 AD ) Krupp Jing Wei , a population of only precise records.
8. Charla Krupp gives 10 tips for finding the best, most flattering bras for you.
9. In the spring of 1942, Krupp and Rheinmetall-Borsig were ordered to design a new self-propelled mountings based on chassis contructed using Panther's components.
10. "Cap and trade changes everything, " says Krupp.
11. The Krupp came for beating her at ping-pong, the Taylor-Burton because, one night, he had insulted her hands.
12. Thyssen and Krupp merged their steel operations in 1997 and consolidated production in Duisburg, on the Rhine.
13. Our relations to China go back to the 19th century when Alfred Krupp met the first delegation from China on 27 July 1866.
14. Following the success, he is not stopped, the sea again,(http://sentencedict.com/krupp.html) they were pirates to Krupp.
15. Some independent brigades and artillery regiments were equipped with Bofors 72 mm L/14, or Krupp 72 mm L/29 mountain guns.
16. In facing down the unprecedented dangers of climate change, "time is the one thing we don't have", write Fred Krupp and Miriam Horn in Earth: The Sequel.
17. He returned to Hanyang after he obtained a degree. In 1909, he visited Krupp in Germany on behalf of the Hanyang Arsenal.
18. "You align the economic signals with the imperative that we have to save the planet and ourselves, " says Krupp.
19. "I'm not saying the challenge isn't almost overwhelming, " says Fred Krupp, president of the Environmental Defense Fund.
20. They were 24 Rheinmetall 150 mm L/32 sFH 18 howitzers (bought in 1934) and 24 Krupp 150 mm L/30 sFH 18 howitzers (bought in 1936).
21. Here in Fort slope, the new addition of two tall Heiliang the Krupp guns, many tourists visit.
More similar words: bankrupt, bankruptcy, go bankrupt, become bankrupt, act of bankruptcy, declare bankruptcy, trustee in bankruptcy, crupper, fixer-upper, uninterruptible power supply, bank run, rupert, rupee, erupt, drupe, syrup, syrupy, offer up, gather up, rear up, gear up, rupiah, abrupt, soar up, stir up, tear up, bear up, upper, supper, higher up.