Random good picture Not show
1) Thirty-five miles across the sea is Krakatau, site of the legendary volcano.
2) Velia: Well a volcano erupted on Krakatau Island there in 1883.
3) The last time Krakatau was put on alert status was in 2000,(http://sentencedict.com/krakatau.html) when it emitted lava.
4) Krakatau normally produces five tremors per hour .
5) Jakarta (ANTARA News) - State-owned steel company PT Krakatau Steel expects its plant in South Kalimantan to start operating effectively in July 2011.
6) Will the Krakatau of the Malaysian rumbling and grumbling finally erupt?
7) Krakatau killed an estimated 36, 000 people, mostly due to the tsunami, which reached a height of 37m.
8) Anak Krakatau ('Child of Krakatau') has been growing steadily through milder eruptions.
9) Indonesia is also rich in volcanoes, the most famous being the now vanished Krakatau (Krakatoa), which was located between Sumatra and Java.
10) The most powerful volcanic eruption in recorded history occurs on Krakatau , a small, uninhabited island located west of Sumatra in Indonesia.