Random good picture Not show
1. During the Korean War, he shot along with his teacher several science documentaries such as Smashing Enemy's Germ Warfare.
2. 1951 - Korean War: Operation Ripper - In Korea, United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgeway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
3. During the Korean War, a probe - and - drogue system was developed.
4. The Korean war touched off scarebuying in 1951.
5. Servo was swamped with rush order for the Korean war.
6. Most of the fighting in the Korean War took place along the geographic line known as the thirty-eighth parallel.
7. Korean War on - the - spot report group of pictures that Soviet Union shoots!
8. The Korean War, which China entered on the side of North Korea, fixed Mao's image in the United States as another unappeasable Communist.
9. He would lead an infantry platoon in the Korean War, where he earned a Bronze Star.
10. Since the Korean War broke out in 1950, North Korea has regarded the United States as its worst enemy and the United States has seen North Korea as a rogue state.
11. Plenty of books tell the story of the Korean war.
12. The question sparks an anecdote about the Korean war.
13. To Americans, the Korean War was the last thing they wanted to memorialize, thus the war became known as "The Forgotten War."
14. Then the end of the Korean War produced another spasm of reappraisal.
15. In nineteen fifty - one he dismissed General Douglas MacArthur during Korean War.
16. 'This may have recalled the brave hand-to-hand combat of the Korean War and China's players may fight well, but this is still a loss of face, ' wrote a Weibo user going by the name of Liu Zhe.
17. At the time, we were told our group marked the 1000th U.S. citizen to visit the country since the end of the Korean War.
18. A number of earlier explanations for the sinking included an accidental collision with an unexploded sea mine left over from the Korean War.
19. We've seen a boom in building in the United States that is at a record level, except for that one Korean War blip, and so I think it's a highly abnormal situation that we've been in.
20. SOUTH KOREA . Kaesong . International Press photographers covering the Korean War . 1952.
21. This Third Force project received new emphasis after the Communist Chinese intervened in the Korean War.
22. There had earlier been a number of explanations suggested for the sinking, including an accidental collision with an unexploded sea mine left over from the Korean War.
23. The sergeant won the Medal of Honor for his exploits during the Korean War.
24. Though incomparable in scale with the two world wars, the Korean War was the first hot war during the cold-war period, and was also one of the severest conflicts between the East and the West.
25. One of the major errors they made was the one that led to the Korean War.
26. The war games starting Sunday and involving the USS George Washington supercarrier display resolve by Korean War allies Washington and Seoul to respond strongly to any future North Korean aggression.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. This is the largest North Korean mass defection since the end of the Korean War.
28. The point became grimly evident with the outbreak of the Korean War a few weeks later.
29. One harbinger of what was to come was China's earlier Korean War - in 1592.
30. Lang chose a tune from a propaganda flick about the Korean War, in which heroic and outnumbered Chinese troops mow down the American "jackal."