Random good picture Not show
1. Similar results have been found in Turkey, by Kor Yereli of Celal Bayar University, in Manisa.
2. Founded in 1986, KOR Electronics is an aerospace defense technology company providing domestic and international customers with advanced military electronics equipment and system solutions.
3. Kor and Japan relationship seems to be very close lately.
4. Language was still a barrier for Singaporean buyer, Paul Kor, who owns three boutiques in the city.
5. For right now you can combine this with your old-school Kor and make a sweet casual deck.
6. This work started in 1975 when intellectuals defended workers imprisoned for a strike and created the Workers' Defense Committee, KOR.
7. Both sides were raising the rhetoric on the day South Korea launched big land and sea military exercises, prompting North Kor ea to denounce its richer neighbour as a warmonger.
8. Other hybrids on the road today were developed by applying 'green' standards to traditional vehicle formats, " says Jim Kor, president and chief technology officer, Kor Ecologic.