Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He was dismissed as a kook for saying what he thought.
(2) Writing in an impenetrably mystical Hebrew, Kook tried to disprove the traditionalists' view of Zionism as heresy.
(3) Some kook at the post office makes you sing for your packages.
(4) I am very worried for Kim Jong Kook because he looks pale these days.
(5) George Bush : You mean that OLD KOOK, that CHARLATAN?
(6) For them, Mr. Keyes was a kook, an extremist, his arguments not even worth entertaining.
(7) I am very worried for Kim Jong Kook beacuse he looks pale these days.
(8) Ross : Because you a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
(9) Every family has at least one kook.
(10) Fort Davis residents have begun to worry that McLaren is not a solitary kook.
(11) Sakesman : Akk right(Sentencedict.com), I guess you ＇ ve stayed up akk night because you kook so exhausted.
(12) Eg 3 . Her Mr. Right should be a great cook but not a kook.
(13) Monica: OK, I am responsible. And I am organized. But, hey, I can be a kook.
(14) Monica : Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised. But hey, I can be a kook.