Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He works repairing streets, and knows the ropes when it comes to safety.
2. He knows the ropes.
3. The moment she got to know the ropes, there was no stopping her.
4. Nathan knows the ropes - he's been in the company for 15 years.
5. Get some one to help you, some one who knows the ropes.
6. I admire this couple know the ropes of cooking. They have their restaurant in Taiwan!
7. She is new here and still doesn't know the ropes.
8. Incidentally, please know the ropes, under the interpretation.
9. It took me several weeks to know the ropes in this office.
10. I know the ropes much better than you do.
11. I will teach Fred to do It'since I know the ropes.
12. Because he was new,(sentencedict.com) he did't know the ropes.
13. Thank you know the ropes or buddies know what you recommend!
14. If you're in the pool, you must know the ropes.Sentence dictionary
15. The job is easy after you know the ropes.
16. When you know the ropes this job is quite straightforward.
17. After two years in college, I think I finally know the ropes.
18. You have to practice one year before you really know the ropes.
19. Besides, I think she's new here and still doesn't know the ropes yet.
20. My knew job is okay , but I'll be much happier once I know the ropes better.
21. The work isn't really that difficult once you to know the ropes.
More similar words: learn the ropes, wire rope, interoperability, growth, now that, upgrowth, outgrowth, overgrowth, flow through, undergrowth, below the mark, growth hormone, blow the whistle, swallow the bait, throw the book at, personal growth, follow through, follow the crowd, economic growth, show the white feather, exponential growth, hopes, mopes, below the belt, hit below the belt, pestiferous, rope, trope, ropey, grope.