Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The knight spurred on to the castle.
2. He hopes to be made a knight for his work at the Bank of England.
3. The king dubbed Tom a knight.
4. The knight tilted at his opponent.
5. Knight was the top title for field soldiers during the Middle Ages.
6. A knight rode on his richly caparisoned steed.
7. He was made an honorary knight.
8. When Knight became leader, the council was run by a clique of officers largely unaccountable to the elected members.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The knight carried a shield with a cross painted thereupon.
10. She's still waiting for a knight in shining armour to come and rescue her.
11. Here, from a window, did Guinevere espy a knight standing in a woodman's cart.
12. Mr Knight cannot be here, so his wife will accept the prize on his behalf.
13. The knight killed everyone who came within the sweep of his sword.
14. This collection of essays is edited by Ellen Knight.
15. The knight cast the sword far out into the lake.
16. He was made an honourary knight.
17. He was made a knight of the Order of the Garter.
18. The sole British runner, White Knight, was unplaced.
19. The knight dismounted his opponent.
20. Your king is in check from my knight.
21. That nasty pin stopped me from moving my knight.
22. Knight said traditional weddings would be undermined if gay marriages in other states were recognized in California.
23. Their grievances were genuine: Knight had negotiated a temporary settlement but now their union called them out.
24. How can a belted knight speak for us?
25. Her wails of distress brought him running from the house, like a knight to the rescue.
26. This concert has been arranged under the auspices of the Knight Group.
27. The two injured Marines were the pilot and co-pilot of the Sea Knight.
28. The two settled their lances, rode at each other, and the pagan knight was slain.
29. He met up with old colleagues such as Mike Evans and Graham Knight who gave him a typically ex-London welcome.
30. He was concerned about the test of crime which the Knight of Faith had to meet.
More similar words: night, at night, by night, midnight, nightmare, fortnight, overnight, nighttime, day and night, night and day, at midnight, highlight, fight, light, right, might, mighty, plight, eighty, slight, eighth, flight, weight, height, all right, upright, fighter, sleight, freight, in sight.