Random good picture Not show
1. Reading, writing, art, wildlife, chess, kite flying and swimming are the hobbies of Lauren Gerrard.
2. From 1900 Cody became actively interested in kite flying, and patented a man-carrying kite system in 1901.
3. As hobbies go, kite flying is very weather dependant.
4. This really is a well-deserved modern development in kite flying!
5. Can you get the kite flying higher?
6. I can find kite flying in the sky.
7. Dragon Boat Festival, children's kite flying, known as the " release calamity. "
8. Uncle Wang let him kite flying in the sky were even higher.
9. Childhood is like a kite flying was going to be far and I said: - bye .
10. Kite flying is popular among people of all ages.
11. Kite flying is not to do a good job.
12. Kite Flying August, September and October are the months of kites, because the wind blows north - westwards.
13. Culture and sport kite flying for the smooth transmission of Chinese culture provides an effective way and mode.
14. Experienced hunters will be run, using kite flying style of play, using anti - pet you.
15. Kite flying was one of my favorite sports when I was young.
16. She got caught kite flying in Philadelphia.
17. Do you like kite flying?
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Steve's work has done much to erase the stigma of kite flying as a childish diversion.
19. They banned such time-honored traditional folk games of the Koreans as tug-of-war, ssirum (Korean wrestling) and kite flying.
20. People like to park in the fall, the outskirts of kite flying.
More similar words: flying, flying fox, flying squad, flying saucer, flying colours, flying colors, flying buttress, with flying colors, with flying colours, pass with flying colors, fly into, fly a kite, white flag, fly in the face of, fly in the ointment, a fly in the ointment, lying, rallying, outlying, dallying, tallying, lying-in, lying down, bellying, bullying, supplying, low-lying, overlying, rallying cry, underlying.