Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The apartments sleep 2-4 and have private facilities, kitchenette and balcony.
2) The fridge fits under the kitchenette counter.
3) Accommodation 270 well-appointed rooms with bath/shower, well equipped kitchenette and terrace.
4) All have fully equipped kitchenette, private facilities and balcony.
5) Accommodation 333 apartments with bath/shower, well equipped kitchenette and balcony or patio.
6) The apartments are comfortable and spacious with kitchenette, private bathroom and balcony and sleep 2, 3 or 4.
7) When Converse described his adventures in the motel kitchenette, the lawyer shrugged and smiled in an irritating manner.
8) Both have shower, kitchenette and patio.
9) Tenbel Saver Accommodation Rooms allocated will have bath/shower, kitchenette and lounge with convertible sofa.
10) Maravilla Accommodation 285 well-appointed rooms with bath/shower, terrace, kitchenette and lounge with convertible sofa.
11) A kitchenette is fitted with all the comforts of a sleek yacht cabin.
12) He walked out of the kitchenette and back to where the towels were.
13) Drago Accommodation 261 rooms with bath/shower, terrace,(http://sentencedict.com/kitchenette.html) kitchenette and lounge with convertible sofa.
14) Accommodation 294 one-bedroomed apartments with bath/shower, kitchenette, terrace and lounge with two sofa beds.
15) Accommodation 145 apartments with bathroom, terrace, kitchenette and living rooms with convertible divan.
16) The miniature stainless-steel kitchenette looked as if it had never been cooked in.
17) The kitchenette is a closed book.
18) The spacious apartments come complete with a well-equipped kitchenette, tastefully furnished lounge, private bathroom and a secluded balcony for relaxing.
19) Each studio flat is equipped with a bathroom kitchenette and balcony.
20) Oh, don't worry. There is a kitchenette in my room.
21) Types B1 and B2 - double bedroom, a twin room, a lounge with divan, kitchenette and shower.
22) Type B - up to four people one twin bedroom, living-room with double divan bed, verandah, kitchenette, private facilities.
23) The family apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, bathroom and sitting area with kitchenette.
24) Type A for up to four people has a twin bedroom, living room with kitchenette and double divan bed, and bathroom.
25) They have a double bedroom, a room with bunk beds, living room with kitchenette and a bathroom.
26) Apartments: Types A1 and A2 - double bedroom, a lounge with two divan beds, a kitchenette and a shower.
27) They pulled him upright and walked him into a small kitchenette next to the Murphy bed.
28) She sits me down in Jamie's heap of a living room while she clatters in the kitchenette.
29) This accommodation is made up of a living room with kitchenette, a bedroom, and bathroom with hydromassage shower or bathtub.
30) But we happen to have a suite available, with a living room and a kitchenette.
More similar words: kitchen, soup kitchen, pitcher, britches, stitches, bewitched, in stitches, brunette, vignette, marionette, pitched battle, archenemy, meet the needs of, marie antoinette, bachelorette, get the better of, kitten, itch, itchy, bitch, pitch, hitch, ditch, witch, switch, stitch, twitch, glitch, itching, pitch in.