Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He always seems to take everything but the kitchen sink when he goes on holiday.
2. We always seem to take everything but the kitchen sink when we go on holiday.
3. Water from the kitchen sink overflowed onto the floor.
4. You can use everything but the kitchen sink!Sentencedict.com
5. He left the tap open to fill the kitchen sink with water.
6. A lot of women feel chained to the kitchen sink.
7. There were handy shelves near the kitchen sink.
8. He leaves the tap open to fill the kitchen sink with water.
9. The kitchen sink was full nearly to the brim with filthy greenish water.
10. I write this sitting in the kitchen sink.
11. Too many women feel chained to the kitchen sink.
12. My toilet is plugged up and my kitchen sink has a leak.
13. I'm trying to fix my kitchen sink.
14. My kitchen sink is leaking.
15. He's only staying three days, but he arrived with everything but the kitchen sink.
16. This unhappy howsewife was condemned to spend hours at the kitchen sink.
17. Surely modern women want to be informed of world current affairs; we are no longer chained to the kitchen sink!
18. She an unhappy housewife condemned to spend hours at the kitchen sink.
19. Do you think you could come across and have a look at our kitchen sink?
20. My roommate and I took turn to clean the kitchen sink.
More similar words: kitchen, kitchener, kitchenware, soup kitchen, kitchenette, kitchen table, kitchen garden, kitchen cabinet, kitchen appliance, pitcher, ditcher, snitcher, witchery, pitched, britches, switches, stitched, stitches, bewitched, in stitches, high-pitched, prehension, prehensile, unsinkable, sensing, pitched battle, apprehensive, comprehension, reprehension, apprehension.