Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The store had everything including the proverbial kitchen sink.
2. He always seems to take everything but the kitchen sink when he goes on holiday.
3. We always seem to take everything but the kitchen sink when we go on holiday.
4. She felt chained to the kitchen sink.
5. We seem to take everything but the kitchen sink when we go camping.
6. Water from the kitchen sink overflowed onto the floor.
7. I felt chained to the kitchen sink .
8. I think we've packed everything but the kitchen sink!
9. Don't pour tea leaves down the kitchen sink?it'll get blocked.
10. Burglars broke in and took everything but the kitchen sink.
11. Exposed brickwork above the kitchen sink rained red on the plates and stayed unrepaired.
12. Clean kitchen sink and wipe range surfaces, including the microwave.
13. What comes next, the kitchen sink?
14. Karen was at the kitchen sink.
15. Furthermore, women are not tied to the kitchen sink in the way often caricatured by feminist writers.
16. Aunt Hortense: Babsy Hepworth's bronzes, everything but the kitchen sink.
17. The baths, kitchen sink and children's wash basin have conventionally sized traps and wastes.
18. She saw the water pooling in the kitchen sink.Sentencedict.com
19. The only thing missing is the kitchen sink!
20. Washed his face and hands in the kitchen sink, threw away the name of the shipyard foreman.
21. He's only staying three days, but he arrived with everything but the kitchen sink.
22. We're only going on vacation for a week, but John will insist on taking everything but the kitchen sink.
23. I bought a sink plunger to clear the blocked kitchen sink.
24. We all wash up, standing in front of the kitchen sink, in full view of everyone else.
25. When my parents come to stay with us, they bring everything but the kitchen sink!
26. Ellis took his razor from the drawer where he kept his overnight kit and began to shave at the kitchen sink.
27. Both had wash-basins, one of which could be changed to a kitchen sink.
28. I rinse the cereal bowl and leave it in the kitchen sink for tonight.
29. Above left Angela's favourite farmyard painting, embroidered kettle holders and children's drawings stud the wall above the kitchen sink.
30. That's why I never married - I didn't want to be tied to the kitchen sink.
More similar words: kitchen, kitchener, kitchenware, soup kitchen, kitchenette, kitchen table, kitchen garden, kitchen cabinet, kitchen appliance, pitcher, ditcher, snitcher, witchery, pitched, britches, switches, stitched, stitches, bewitched, in stitches, high-pitched, prehension, prehensile, unsinkable, sensing, pitched battle, apprehensive, comprehension, reprehension, apprehension.