Random good picture Not show
1. I saw a king cobra over there.
2. The King Cobra, or Hamadryad, is the largest of all poisonous snakes.
3. The author felt terrified when he saw king cobra in the grass.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. The King Cobra (Ophiophagus hannah) is the world's longest venomous snake – growing up to 5.6 m (18.5 ft) in length.
5. A king cobra bite can kill a human in 15 minutes and a full-grown elephant in a few hours.
6. The King Cobra is the world's most dangerous snake.
7. Krait and cobra venoms, including that of the king cobra, act very quickly by crippling the nervous system.
8. But the king cobra is not fazed by bites from its victims.
9. Having just arrived in the north, this King Cobra is not accustomed to its surroundings.
10. The king cobra is the most dangerous snake.
11. The King Cobra is the world's largest venomous snake.
12. Passage 61 . The author felt terrified when he saw the king cobra in the grass.
More similar words: cobra, working condition, living cost, calling code, holding company, moving company, morning coat, handling cost, flying colours, flying colors, carrying cost, ordering cost, building code, going concern, leading company, operating cost, trading company, whooping cough, shipping company, operating costs, increasing cost, operating company, borrowing cost, marketing cost, sealing compound, ascending colon, accounting cost, descending colon, standing committee, bank holding company.