Random good picture Not show
1. The drought's impact on power generation and commerce, Kimball adds, highlights the complexity of the problem.
2. Back on Kimball Mountain, with trigger pulled, the elk herd disperses, except for my cow.
3. Daryl Kimball, the head of the Arms Control Association in Washington argued that Iran's LEU stockpile was not the most worrying aspect of the new IAEA report.
4. Kimball continued to roll up the score in favor of conservatives.
5. Ward Kimball remembered a shiftless childhood, attending twenty-two schools.
6. But church critic Tom Kimball says the reality is more complex.
7. Kimball Cho : What the hell happened to you at that country club?
8. Daryl Kimball says this is part of the Obama administration's efforts to reset relations with Moscow.
9. Could these be the Spencer Kimball and the Gene Kan from the GIMP project?
10. The cool thing about Mormonism, says Kimball(sentencedict.com), is that it was a rational theology that you could put your arms around.
11. Kimball says the image of the Mormon community that the Romney campaign presents is also not entirely true.
12. I was speaking with Roger Kimball, an author who is encyclopedically informed.
13. Kimball said another reason has to do with China.
14. Kimball works at a publishing house that is reexamining early church history, when Mormons practiced polygamy.
15. On the other hand, Kimball, the managing editor of the New Criterion(http://sentencedict.com), is only fifty years old.
16. Kimball said his review of those responses found no "undue amount of animus" toward Mitchell.
17. In 1848 Young marshaled another 1, 229 Saints and Kimball pulled together 662 more for the great migration.
18. As the person who knew most about weather patterns, Kimball was, in a real sense, in charge of the expedition.
19. "I think that the best revenge has always been to be happy," says Kimball, the book publicist.
20. "It has installed additional centrifuges in its Fordow nuclear complex, the underground fortified complex," Kimball said.
21. "It was the stupidest thing this country ever did, " former Navy Secretary Dan Kimball said later.
22. "The Iranians have their own political process they have to navigate," Kimball said.
23. "But as you heard from the Russian officials, they still have a lot of questions about how this might work," said Kimball.
More similar words: gimbal, imbalance, imbalanced, akimbo, kimberlite, marimba, zimbabwe, trim back, Eximbank, climbable, zimbabwean, cymbal, embalm, embalmer, skimble-scamble, jambalaya, embalming, thumb a lift, minimum balance, skim, hakim, skimp, eskimo, skimpy, kimono, ski mask, skim off, skimmer, skimmed, skim milk.