Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Liujiaxia to Shaanxi Province in cross-border 330 kilovolt transformer lines and over.
2. ABB will provide 110 kilovolt (kV) gas-insulated switchgear, 35 kV and 10 kV gas-insulated and air-insulated switchgear, as well as 220 kV power transformers.
3. This article is to a 35 kilovolt transformer substation electrical part design.
4. Their strength is measured in units of volt per metre, (V/m), or kilovolt per metre (kV/m).
5. He was demonstrating hydrogen gas production at milliamp and kilovolt levels.
6. As separately announced, ABB has also been selected to supply the 800 kilovolt (kV) UHVDC transformers for both converter stations.
7. The transformer uses the S9 low consumption energy conservation, the kilovolt high-pressured switch cabinet uses the switch cabinet.
More similar words: microvolt, photovoltaic, photovoltaic cell, kilo, volt, kiloton, kilowatt, kilogram, kilobyte, kilohertz, revolt, hypovolemia, kilobytes, kilometer, kilometre, voltaic, voltage, boil over, kilogramme, voltaire, revolted, kilowatt hour, kilowatt-hour, kilocalorie, revolting, millivolt, volte-face, voltmeter, prevail over, voltage drop.