Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's important to keep abreast of the latest developments in computers.
2. We must renovate our social life to keep abreast of the times.
3. Young people always keep abreast of the times.
4. Read the papers if you want to keep abreast of time.
5. It is almost impossible to keep abreast of all the latest developments in computing.
6. I have to walk more quickly to keep abreast of him.
7. You should read the newspapers to keep abreast of current affairs.
8. I try to keep abreast of any developments.
9. Representative staff will keep abreast of national developments by attending conferences and by visiting other schools piloting such courses.
10. They must incur debt if they are to keep abreast.
11. Executives keep abreast of events in the company by e-mail.
12. Read the papers to keep abreast of what is going on.
13. I keep abreast of the times by reading USA TODAY.
14. They always keep abreast of what is going on by reading the newspaper.
15. Read the papers if you want to keep abreast of the times.
16. You should read the newspapers to keep abreast of the times.
17. We must keep abreast of the latest development in this field.
18. We must all times keep abreast of changing conditions.
19. Having an idol, inspires us with energy to keep abreast sagely; facing a goal[sentencedict.com], encourages us with power to march forward bravely.
20. She reads the papers to keep abreast of the times.
21. Formation of retail price index aims to keep abreast of price fluctuation of retail commodities and provide the reference basis for the central government in working out economic policies.
22. As a multinational corporation, we must keep abreast with the latest development of the international marke.
23. We must at all times keep abreast of changing conditions.
24. A - type granites keep abreast of i-type and S - type granitites, and are animportant genetic type.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. It will be beneficial to keep abreast of developments in Asia.
26. It is difficult to keep abreast of the international situation these days.
27. My main reason for subscribing to New Scientist is to keep abreast of advances in science.
28. Dulles did more than make the customary recommendations that the policies of the colonial powers keep abreast of local political aspirations.
29. Many growers may feel overwhelmed as they struggle to keep abreast of potentially helpful developments.
30. The trouble was that the purchasing power of the workers did not keep abreast of what they produced.
More similar words: keep abreast of, abreast, breast, keep a straight face, keep a stiff upper lip, make a clean breast, keep at, keep away, keep at bay, keep an eye on, abreact, tea break, breakfast, bed-and-breakfast, bed and breakfast, power breakfast, continental breakfast, sabre, keep, macabre, keeper, last but not least, keep to, keep on, keep off, keep in, keep up, keep out, upkeep, sea breeze.