Random good picture Not show
1. It's important to keep abreast of the latest developments in computers.
2. We must renovate our social life to keep abreast of the times.
3. Young people always keep abreast of the times.
4. Read the papers if you want to keep abreast of time.
5. It is almost impossible to keep abreast of all the latest developments in computing.
6. I have to walk more quickly to keep abreast of him.
7. You should read the newspapers to keep abreast of current affairs.
8. I try to keep abreast of any developments.
9. Representative staff will keep abreast of national developments by attending conferences and by visiting other schools piloting such courses.
10. Executives keep abreast of events in the company by e-mail.
11. Read the papers to keep abreast of what is going on.
12. I keep abreast of the times by reading USA TODAY.
13. They always keep abreast of what is going on by reading the newspaper.
14. Read the papers if you want to keep abreast of the times.
15. You should read the newspapers to keep abreast of the times.
16. We must keep abreast of the latest development in this field.
17. We must all times keep abreast of changing conditions.
18. She reads the papers to keep abreast of the times.
19. Formation of retail price index aims to keep abreast of price fluctuation of retail commodities and provide the reference basis for the central government in working out economic policies.
20. We must at all times keep abreast of changing conditions.
21. A - type granites keep abreast of i-type and S - type granitites, and are animportant genetic type.
22. It will be beneficial to keep abreast of developments in Asia.
23. It is difficult to keep abreast of the international situation these days.
24. Let me in the short term to keep abreast of all the basic language to communicate.
25. It would be beneficial to keep abreast of developments in Asia.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. We can't keep abreast of the developing situation unless we study harder.
27. My main reason for subscribing to New Scientist is to keep abreast of advances in science.
28. Dulles did more than make the customary recommendations that the policies of the colonial powers keep abreast of local political aspirations.
29. Many growers may feel overwhelmed as they struggle to keep abreast of potentially helpful developments.
30. The trouble was that the purchasing power of the workers did not keep abreast of what they produced.
More similar words: abreast, breast, keep away, keep out of, keep an eye on, cast off, out of breath, breakfast, keep, macabre, keep to, keep up, keep out, keep off, keep on, keep down, keep back, keep from, keep in mind, keep up with, housekeeping, keep in touch, keep clear of, keep pace with, keep company with, on the part of, in the past, bread, break, as to.