Random good picture Not show
(1) Keats is referring to epic poetry when he mentions Homer's'proud demesne '.
(2) It's a quotation from a poem by Keats.
(3) On the chilly seas, Keats became feverish, continually coughing up blood.
(4) Keats is one of the greatest Romantic poets.
(5) Such poets as Keats and Shelley wrote Romantic poetry.
(6) Keats sang briefly but gloriously.
(7) The work of Coleridge, Keats[sentencedict.com], and Shelley coexisted with the misery described by Blake.
(8) There may be, as the poet John Keats once suggested, a natural human response to what is beautiful and true.
(9) Have you done any Keats?
(10) Poems by Wordsworth, Gorge Gordon Byron and John Keats have long been favorites.
(11) There are few poets such as Keats and Shelley.
(12) He discoursed upon the poetic style of John Keats.
(13) to a dog frisking in the shallows. And Keats — my heart aches — murmuring of love and languorous death.
(14) In 1795 , English poet John Keats was born in London.
(15) John Keats famously spent his dying years penning sonnets to his beloved Fanny Brawne.
(16) Keats, Shelley, Frobisher, Nelson, and all.
(17) In Lamia Keats exhibited the conflict between poetry and philosophy by wrestling with the conflicts among the characters.
(18) Reports on Keats, selected poems and letters; Coleridge, essays on Shakespeare.
(19) And Keats — my heart aches — murmuring of love and languorous death.
(20) Shelly, Keats, Marlowe all died before the age of thirty.
(21) He is devoted to reader empowerment like Keats was devoted to euphony.
(22) The scholar discoursed on the poetic style of John Keats.
(23) 'Ode to a Nightingale' and 'Ode on a Grecian Urn' are poems by Keats.
(24) The bookseller befriended him, giving him a volume of Keats.
(25) In addition to his deathbed, the small museum is crammed with memorabilia, including letters and Keats’s death mask.
(26) I harbored a zealous admiration for literature's impoverished, ill-fated greats: John Keats, Stephen Crane, Henry David Thoreau—all were paupers, and all died young.
(27) I spent the flight here trying to get to grips with Andrew Motion's brick of a Keats biography.
(28) William Wordsworth, George Gorden, Lord Byron, Percy Bysshe Shelley and John Keats are all outstanding English romantic poets.
(29) The scholar discoursed at great length on the poetic style of John Keats.
(30) Thus, Maupassant is 'marvellously readable', the pleasures of great poetry are 'many and varied', while 'Shelley and Keats were very different poets, and were not quite friends'.
More similar words: john keats, eats, beats, yeats, seats, cleats, sweats, heat sink, sweatshop, great seal, sweat shirt, heatstroke, great schism, heat-stroke, sweatshirt, heat shield, poke at, make at, in great spirits, beats per minute, great salt lake, payable at sight, take a test, take a seat, set great store by, make great strides, take a breath, take a tumble, take a breather, eat like a bird.