Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Changfukang could improve the cell and karyon morphology of transplantation tumor, and reduce the physical content in nucleus. This effect was most significant in the high dose group.
2. The positive product was distributed in karyon.
3. Protein dynamics in the karyon is important to the nuclear architecture and gene regulation, however, the detail mechanism is still unknown and expected to further study.
4. After the center location of elliptical karyon obtained, level set method is applied to segmentation task. Through the result this center location method is proved to be effective and robust.
5. The results were all positive: brown in karyon and cytoplasm of renal tubular cells.
6. Results Abundant heterochromatin were found in the karyon of 5-month embryonic retinal neuroepithelial cells, and the figure of the karyons was irregular.
7. Karyon descent from 40 ancestral parents, the contribution value is 24.71, cytoplasm descent from 7 ancestral parents(sentence dictionary), the contribution rate is 88%.
8. Results 60 % cancer karyon, cytoplasm display positive signal of Staphylococcus aureus L - form DNA.
9. Objective:To investigate the relationship among ER, PR of breast carcinoma and histological type, karyon grading, stromal responsive fibrosis, and the age of the patient.
10. The parameter is obtained through digital image processing techniques such as the morphologic and chromatic features of karyon, the removing and filling-up methods of black region, and so on.
11. In the later experiment according to the problem of karyon segmentation, a photon propagation model is established, and segmentation works have been done on both artifact and real cell image.
12. Methods 20 cases of expression of L-form DNA of Staphylococcus aureus in laryngocarcinoma karyon were detected with nucleic acid in situ hybridization.
More similar words: baryon, eukaryote, karyotype, prokaryote, karyolysis, eukaryotic, prokaryotic, karyokinesis, megakaryocyte, try on, carry on, carry-on, everyone, cryonics, embryonal, embryonic, try one's best, carry on with, every once in a while, weary of, be wary of, eucaryotic, secretary of war, dictionary order, secretary of labor, secretary of state, Library of Congress, secretary of defense, geostationary orbit, kart.