Random good picture Not show
1. The black pelt of a prematurely born karakul sheep, having a flat surface with wavy markings.
2. After Kashgar, I went to Lake Karakul, near the borders of Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Afghanistan.
3. Fur made from the pelt of a karakul lamb.
4. Therefore, all the art seen at KARAKUL has been produced in Guangzhou, and is thus inextricably linked to and influenced by the concrete jungle that is our city.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. KARAKUL has taken place in Guangzhou since 2001, and this is our 5th exhibition.
6. After researching the writings of Joseph Rock, I believe this mountain was the inspiration for Karakul Peak and the valley of Shangri La in the famous book 'Lost Horizon'.
7. On Sunday afternoon, the auction will begin with sales of Karakul skins.
8. I have just read that it is now necessary for foreigners to get a permit to visit both Bayanbulak and Karakul Lake.
9. With semiautomatic biochemistry analyzer, we detected the blood biochemistry index of the 18 karakul Rams, which were fed with No. 35 cottonseed hull freely.
10. U. S. Geological Survey said the epicenter is located in Tajikistan, 106 km southwest of Karakul Department.