1. The kallikrein system, which produces the potent vasodilator bradykinin, is beginning to be studied.
2. We studied the mechanism of plasma and tissue kallikrein in activating plasminogen.
3. The present invention relates to human tissue kallikrein, and is especially the microcapsulized cell of human tissue kallikrein and its microcapsulizing method and application.
4. CONCLUSION Human urinary kallikrein is effective and relatively safe in treatment of acute cerebral infarction in the vascular distribution of the internal carotid artery.
5. Aim: To investigate the expression of human kallikrein 15(KLK15) in the primary epithelial ovarian carcinoma and the clinical significance.
6. The experiment showed that kallikrein in the mother solution in which elastase had been removed by SP resin could be prepared.
7. The human tissue kallikrein is a subgroup of serine proteinase family wich contains 15 genes.
8. Kallikrein is a kind of endopeptidase.
9. To develop recombinant human pancreatic kallikrein and lay a foundation of hypertension.
10. ConcluslonS hort time use of Kallikrein can improve the prognosis of patients with cerebral infarction, the probable mechanism is related to the decreased levels of serum MMP9.
11. On the cell of expressing human tissue kallikrein for gene modification, rigid envelope material with bi-directional flowability is coated.
12. Through the preliminary optimization of the purification condition, we got high purity of pancreas kallikrein product.
13. The accumulated bicarbonate in the vitreous causes increasingly alkaline conditions that precede activation of the kallikrein pathway, a component of the innate inflammatory response.
14. Objective:To explore the possibility of the simultaneous extraction of urokinase and kallikrein.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. It was presumed that KBP may playa role in the regulation of metabolism of tissue kallikrein on the level of biosynthesis and excretion.
16. The invention relates to the pharmaceutical use of human urinary kallikrein in the treatment of acute coronary artery disease and pharmaceutical composition prepared by the method.
17. OSCS-containing heparin and synthetically derived OSCS induced hypotension associated with kallikrein activation when administered by intravenous infusion in swine.
18. Conclusion It is safe and effective by using urinary kallikrein on acute cerebral infarction.
More similar words: look-alike, feel like a million dollars, rein, herein, therein, reins, rein in, share in, wire in, wherein, hereinto, thereinto, reinvent, figure in, free rein, reinforce, reinvest, reindeer, reinstall, reinforcer, reinstate, share index, reinforced, shell-like, for all I know, feel like, hereinabove, thereinafter, thereinbefore, hereinbefore.