Random good picture Not show
1. But question is, is this a K2 thing, a hack of some kind, or just a KOL coding line that tried to control market?
2. It has k2 as the boundary conditions.
3. Goes to C with rates k1 and k2.
4. K2 also built an impressive set of workflow designer tools which are hosted within Visual Studio 2008.
5. South Korean military had planned in 2012 with K2 "Black Panther" main battle tanks to replace its aging K1 series of tanks and M48 tanks, the U.
6. Where K1, K2 Klebsiella pneumoniae anti-type neutrophils and phagocytosis and intracellular killing effect against stronger than non-K1, K2 type, therefore, K1, K2-based prevalence of high toxic.
7. K2 is an organization that builds business process management and workflow solutions.
8. With a rate k2.
9. The vase painting shows Ajax and Achilles getting ready for their equivalent of k2 paddling during a lull in the Trojan War.
10. The human spirit, in this estimation, is always on the move, restlessly upwards like climbers on K2.
11. And I left the special case of k1 equals k2 to do as a homework problem.
12. Conclusion Dividing the pulse contour characteristic value K into K1 and K2 can solve the problem that the different physiological condition has the same K value.
13. Company D is owned 70% by Group K1 and 5 by K2.
14. In this way he was the first European to cross Mustagh pass. He was also the first European to set eyes on K2 from the northern side.
15. And then on the board we did k1 much greater than k2.
16. When Austrian climber Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner crested the peak of K2 this week[sentencedict.com], she became the first woman to summit all 14 of the world's tallest mountains without the use of supplementary oxygen.
17. Firstly to select the bands that have class separability by K2 algorithm, then remove the redundant bands based on conditional mutual information test.
18. Company D is included in the company structure and belongs to K1 with 70% and to K2 with 5%.
19. It is not clear whether the anaphylactic shock was caused by menaquinones (Vitamin K2) or by the excipient, polyethoxylated castor oil, which is included in the formulation.
20. This v here is the speed, so all k1 v k2 v squared--they all are positive values.
21. He's a former mountain climber who, after a failed effort to climb the world's second-highest mountain, K2, began building schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
22. In natural language, Listing 1 encapsulates the question "Which professional snowboarder endorses the K2 FatBob?"
23. Notice that we still have two lines containing the fruit "apple", because the uniqueness test is performed on all of the two sort keys, k1n and k2 in our case.
24. Okonomiyaki is only a hot proscenium around Negishi station. The supporting platform built by K2 is actually a complete network for young people.
25. D is included in the company structure and belongs to K1 with 70% and to K2 with 5%.
26. Solanesol is one active ingredient of the tobacco, which can be used as a starting material in the synthesis of medicinal coenzyme Q10 and vitamin K2.