Random good picture Not show
1. I bought it at the K store.
2. a meeting to promote trade between Taiwan and the U.K.
3. The inspector chalked O.K. on my baggage.
4. J K Rowling's 'Harry Potter' novels are all bestsellers.
5. The boiling point of water is 373 K.
6. The U.K. consists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
7. Vitamin K is routinely given in the first week of life to prevent bleeding.
8. O.K. I'll sign off. We'll talk at the beginning of the week.
9. France and U.K. were cosignatories of the agreement.
10. The letter K comes before L in the English alphabet.
11. I do not regard the constitution of the U.K. as set in concrete.
12. Fishing is said to be the most popular participatory sport in the U.K.
13. K Branagh and co. have achieved great success in a very short time.
14. "I'd like to be alone,(sentencedict.com/k.html) O.K?" — "Sure. O.K.".
15. "Any problems?" — "No, I'm O.K."
16. It's O.K. I smoothed things out.
17. Temperatures on Mercury reach as high as 700 K.
18. For an isotropic material G and K are the two independent elastic constants.
19. The isotherm for CO2 at 321 K shows that the gas does not liquefy whatever the pressure or volume at this temperature.
20. Well, O. K. But throw him out of office in a rank-and-file election?
21. The touchy Mr K turned on his heel in disgust and departed the scene.
22. In the U.K. the concentration on manufacturing in the nineteenth century was balanced by the importing of food.
23. It never occurred to me that he would become a K.C.
24. The final letter is very vague; possibly an R or a K.
25. Does she spell her name with a C or with a K?
26. Very little was done to progress the case in the first 10 or so months after K was charged.
27. Finally I got out into population and that was O. K. Nurses, all kinds of dope.
28. This was not your familiar sighting at a Washington think tank on K Street here.
29. Hopefully, it caught the attention of incoming Secretary of State Madeleine K.
30. Overall, there is about a 50 percent chance that the K / should no longer exist.
More similar words: eugenic, intelligence agency, cranium, aluminium, penis, denial, enigma, senile, even if, senior, zenith, opening, lenient, evening, serenity, juvenile, penitent, enigmatic, happening, denigrate, screening, gardening, penitence, gene, glistening, impenitent, convenient, agent, genre, inconvenient.