Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Juvenilia is the voice of teenagers in a new media world where everybody is an artist and everything you can imagine is real.
(2) Juvenilia") and moved from London to Paris, where she wrote an autobiographical screenplay, about a sinister older man pursuing a girl, and got her first agent.
(3) Had Leapor survived she might have burned some of her unpublished verses as she did her juvenilia.
(4) Declining Years" image, the archetype of Zhang Ailing's story character, appeared first in her prose Declining Years, which was her juvenilia."
(5) Even as a child, without any prompting from others, I wanted to be a writer and, indeed, I turned out a good deal of the usual juvenilia.
More similar words: juvenility, juvenile, juvenile court, juvenile diabetes, juvenile delinquent, juvenile delinquency, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, juvenal, rejuvenate, rejuvenation, souvenir, senility, penile, senile, chenille, be taken ill, aniline, unilinear, senile dementia, maneuverability, genitalia, iliac, iliad, cilia, filial, philia, venice, venial, even if, chiliad.