Random good picture Not show
1. I didn't leave just on a whim .
2. Cost must be controlled, not just on the shop floor but in the boardroom too.
3. His firm is just on thin ice of bankruptcy.
4. Happiness is just on my hands, and even lost sense of direction, but still not afraid.
5. I rang the firm just on the off chance that they might have a vacancy.
6. You think the jury will find him guilty, just on your say-so .
7. Jobs are at risk, not just on the factory floor but throughout the business.
8. Dad is just on a different wavelength from me.
9. It's just on six .
10. She's ,just on ,ninety years 'old.
11. We came upon a little cottage just on the edge of the wood.
12. Jett threw open the drawing room door just on the stroke of twelve.
13. It concentrates just on lexical access - there is no syntactic or semantic component - and its lexicon contains only 211 words.
14. Could she not sustain the momentum, not just on tradesmen's credit but on borrowed money?
15. Her hair was taken back just on one side, and she smiled in the general direction of the entire human race.
16. He keeps his liquor just on the other side of the room, but catch him actually dishing it out himself.
17. Female speaker It's a terrible blow just on top of everything else.
18. He spent $ 4 million just on advertising in the state.
19. Sand dunes are often the highest elevation not just on the coast but for miles inland.
20. There are at least twenty distinguishable dialects of the language just on the south island..
21. As he pushed himself upright he saw a fleeting figure just on the other side of the perimeter fence.
22. The imposition of taxes in this model is relevant to the effect not just on prices but also on industrial structure.
23. A whole manuscript, a finished article, a short book, that Tabarant wrote just on Victorine Meurent?
24. Their identity lies elusively just beyond grasp, like words we swear are just on the tip of the tongue.
25. Occasionally the chords flow together; a melody seems to be hovering just on the edge.
26. He was not a Roman Catholic and so was buried in a public graveyard just on the outskirts of the village.
27. I walked over to the wardrobe and opened the door just on the off-chance.
28. She made a small but deep cut beneath the right eye with a razor blade,[Sentencedict.com ] just on the cheekbone.
29. That, of course, is the whole point of them - and not just on Maastricht.
30. It was a great number and they took notice of him even though he was just on his own.
More similar words: adjustor, houston, sam houston, just, just as, adjust, justly, just so, unjust, just now, just yet, justify, justice, just then, adjusted, justness, readjust, only just, unjustly, adjust to, just about, adjuster, just the job, adjusting, justified, justinian, justifier, adjustive, just in case, injustice.