Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Article 40 While terminating a juristic person shall discontinue all activities except for liquidation by law.
2. Article 2 A labor union shall be a juristic person.
3. Article 47 While dissolving , an enterprise - juristic person shall start liquidation by a special body therefore.
4. A foundation established as a juristic person having total registered assets of NT $ 10 millions or more.
5. As a unique concept in civil law of China, the independent liability of juristic person is essentially a projection of stockholders' limited liability in corporation law.
6. As important subject of market economic, corporation is a typical enterprise juristic person.
More similar words: futuristic, eristic, characteristic, person, persona, device characteristic, personal, in person, personify, personage, personally, personnel, jurisdiction, personable, impersonal, jurisprudence, impersonate, personality, interpersonal, impersonation, antipersonnel, the first person, persona non grata, tourist, personal computer, personification, thomas jefferson, personnel manager, appellate jurisdiction, adventurist.