Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These gigantic creatures became extinct in the Jurassic period.
2. Lowstand System Tracts of Early and Metaphse Jurassic Period was undergrown, of which Transgressive Systems Tract and Highstand Systems Tract made up .
3. Photo Gallery: Jurassic Period Clinging to life on an offshore crag, a tuatara looks little different from his Jurassic relatives.
4. Since Jurassic period , deposit built, structural fades , geochemistry characteristic of rocks ect. at Gahai Basin were all different from geosyncline period of Early Jurassic.
5. Since the Jurassic period, there have been three different stages of the groundwater hydrodynamic evolution.
6. Photo Gallery: Jurassic Period Ghosts of an earlier age, an Allosaurus and a Stegosaurus brace for battle at the Denver Museum in Colorado.
7. Photo Gallery: Jurassic Period Paleontologists in China's Henan Basin discovered this nest of fossilized eggs laid by the Jurassic duck-billed herbivore Hadrosaurus.
8. Photo Gallery: Jurassic Period An Allosaurus tramps through a Mesozoic-era forest in this artist's depiction.
9. Photo Gallery: Jurassic Period Sandstone monoliths, dubbed the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Moon, tower over the desert flats of Utah's Capitol Reef National Park.http://sentencedict.com
10. Exhibit dinosaur skeletons, fossil and the Jurassic Period.
11. Stegosaurus lived in the Jurassic period, the middle period of dinosaur history.
12. Giant Lufeng Long Shuyuan the sauropod dinosaur, is earlier than the Jurassic Period time has existed.
13. A very large herbivorous dinosaur of the genus Diplodocus that existed during the Jurassic period.
14. Okay , now the Mastodon is from the semi - late Jurassic period.
15. There was a topographic break in the northeast edge of Junggar basin during Jurassic Period.
16. This is the first reliable trematothoracin sawfly discovered in China and in the Jurassic Period.
17. Allosaurus was the top predatory dinosaur of the late Jurassic period in North America.
18. And on your left, you have Tyrannosaurus Rex, a carnivore from the Jurassic period.
More similar words: jurassic, juristic person, brassica napus, classical music, period, periods, periodic, pay period, time period, periodical, base period, period piece, final period, periodic law, periodically, grace period, periodicity, periodontal, periodontium, periodontics, latent period, periodontist, period of time, waiting period, latency period, periodization, payback period, periodic table, periodontitis, period of notice.